the enemy chooses 2-hrs. true allies who desire promotion, 4-hrs
As the world rages around us, let's check in to see the latest update on the unopposed march through the institutions by the Diversity Industry.
Your tax dollars are paying for it, you might as well track.
I want to see it you had the right questions come to mind. If not, I'll point them out at the end.
R 191126Z APR 22
FM COMDT COGARD WASHINGTON DC
SUBJ: DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION (D&I) CHANGE AGENTS UPDATE: NEW DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION EDUCATION AND AWARENESS SITE AND PROGRAM UPDATES
A. COMDT COGARD WASHINGTON DC 081432 APR 20/ALCOAST 129/20
B. COMDT COGARD WASHINGTON DC 181646Z MAY 21/ALCOAST 191/21
1. The Coast Guard introduced its Diversity and Inclusion Education and Awareness Program (DIEAP) as outlined in REFs (A) and (B). The purpose of the DIEAP, implemented by the Office of Diversity and Inclusion (CG-127), is to support the total workforce, consistent with the Commandant's Guiding Principles and the 2019-2023 USCG Diversity and Inclusion Action Plan through personnel, throughout the Service who can directly support local commands, LDACs, and our workforce through diversity and inclusion education and awareness and coaching support.
2. The Diversity and Inclusion Education and Awareness Program (DIEAP) supports our total workforce through virtual, live, and hybrid Diversity and Inclusion training sessions provided to units across the Coast Guard with a cadre of 95 change agents. The level of engagement with units across the Service continues to increase each month as units become more aware of the benefits derived from the DIEAP services, as indicated by continual increases in requests for Change Agent-led Diversity and Inclusion training sessions.
3. DIEAP services can now be accessed via a SharePoint site provided by COMDT (CG-127). Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) Change Agent training and support can be requested through SharePoint site at:
(Copy and Paste URL Below into Browser)
4. The specific services that units can request include:
a. D&I Training: Available in two formats- a two-hour and four-hour format. The two-hour training introduces D&I Education and Awareness concepts through facilitated training and multimedia content. The four-hour format includes the same D&I Education and Awareness concepts offered in the two-hour training, as well as additional interactive activities to support increased D&I education and awareness. D&I Change Agents can support both in-person and virtual training requests. The training is kept to a maximum of 20 attendees to allow for optimal participation, interaction, and value-added discussion. Units can request D&I training sessions for their unit. Personnel from any unit can also sign up for posted open sessions.
b. D&I Empowerment Coaching: Intended for Commanding Officers, Officers in Charge, and Program Managers who want to embed the inclusive behaviors of fairness, openness, effective communication, empowerment, and support in the workplace. On a space-available basis, other personnel may request coaching to strengthen their D&I self-awareness and cultural fluency within the total workforce. All coaching sessions are confidential and requested and completed on an individual basis.
5. For questions about the D&I Education and Awareness Program, please contact the DIEAP Program Manager, Ms. Melissa [redacted] at: [redacted]@uscg.mil.
6. To find USCG D&I Change Agents in your local area, visit:
(Copy and Paste URL Below into Browser)
7. POC: Ms. Melissa [redacted] at: [redacted] @uscg.mil.
8. CAPT Laura [redacted], Acting Director of Civilian Human Resources, Diversity and Leadership (CG-12), sends.
9. Internet release is authorized.
As we all know that the primary goal here is to get paid and the secondary goal is to grow the cadre, you should have asked yourself:
1. Who got the contract to create the training material, and what was the cost?
2. "Change Agent" - I'm sorry, I prefer the term "Commissar." So there is a cadre of 95 Commissars. What is their salary? Are they contractors, GS, or a collateral duty? What is the cost of their salaries and how many hours per year - combined - are they spending in this job responsibility?
3. 2-hrs and 4-hrs training sessions. OK. How many man-hours (if one may use such a term) are spend each year on this, i.e. 1,000 Coastguardsmen (if one may use such a term) take the 4-hr course = 4,000 man-hours?
You may have other questions. Let us know in comments.